Wednesday, November 08, 2006

the 152nd day of the 15th year of my life

And if your feelin down
He'll pick you up
He's everything you've been dreamin' of
I wish you'd look at me that way
Your beautiful eyes lookin' deep into mine
Tellin' me more
Than any words could say
But you don't even know I'm alive
Baby to you all I am
Is the invisible man

nice song man. from the year 1997 by 98 degrees.
hais. from good friend, to not so good friend, to strangers?
well all these can happen within just 5 months.
zzz.
punks all around. so cool meh?
i have this pressing question that's burning in my heart:
be cool now for what?don't you know you're bound for HELL?
dumb fools. get a LIFE. not those cheapskate future-less lives.
go to bugis to buy fake Singaporean stuff anyone?
like someone from 3E 2006.
zzz.
well today had 2 periods of physics lessons (1 period = 1 hr).
then couldn't play soccer during recess cause my class is
banned from the field during recess till our O levels.
well today was supposed to be my rest day.
gotta prepare for tomorrow's match. be in top condition.
hais... my hamstring is still giving me problems......
soccer after school was damn fun. for the 1st match,
i just stood at my goalpost waiting for the ball. hahaha. my team won 4-0 then we reshuffled.
then the second game, i let terence score. hahaha.
jonny, hian chong and i were sitting at the goalpost laughing...... LOL
now just finished my Bartley sec english composition.
this topic got nothing to write de......
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. still got chinese composition.
why make me learn chinese.................... go to India speak chinese meh?



still waiting for that day..................... the world would become such a nice place.......

No comments: