Saturday, April 07, 2007

the 306th day of the 15th year of my life

tomorrow's Easter,the day Christ rose from the dead.
i so want you to come to church.hope you're reading this.
i really wonder,what i've done to make you do this to me.
treat me like this,as if i've committed a grave sin.
doesn't it prick your conscience when you treat me like this?
maybe i'm too bhb,but i believe God has a reason for giving me an interest in psychology.
i don't care what others do,you know my situation.yet i get the impression you're indifferent to it.
your whole life would be crapped up just because of these immature decisions you make,
you know that?just get out of the trap these temporal friends put you in.
search yourself,you really do have a friend in them?
i have so much to say but i can't.
i just want you to wake up.i failed the last time,failure isn't an option this time....

No comments: