Thursday, March 08, 2007

the 273rd day of the 15th year of my life

argh.today flunked my combined humanities and a maths
busy so recently,even no time to type out the webteam meeting minutes.
then when played soccer after school,i continued my poor form.
improved ball control,but lost my finishing touch.
got whacked in the jaw by DT, then collided with TT and hit my ass bone.
i must say his head is read hard.lol.
k now preparing for literature.can't blog.




beware of extreme doctrine,or not so sound doctrine.
salvation is to accept Christ as your personal saviour
to confess with your mouth that he is Lord
to believe in your heart.
our lives must be controlled by Him.
praising him is part of living a Christ-led life
but not the whole of living a life.



i've been trying oh so hard to be the one for you............

No comments: