Monday, March 26, 2007

the 292nd day of the 15th year of my life

argh!!!!!!!
why is it that i'm getting more stress these days?
why can't singapore bloody revise the damned education system?
why can't there be an open-minded society?
why can't these conservative people just give up their damned thinking?
why?why?why?
and if you're reading,thanks for giving me my first FAIR conduct.
first to suspend me,first to give me VERY GOOD conduct in secondary school,
first to give me a FAIR. thank you very much, hope you grow more corpulent.
stop thinking you're better than others,and when others show they're better,
resort to all these underhand means.i must admit you're smart to think of these.
argh.
why is it i always don't rise to the occasion when i need to?
failed to lead the class
formation was crap
muscles hardened as soon as the match started.
CRAP.









i'm sorry, i can't be perfect. i will touch your heart one day,i wish it'd be soon.
cause i think i'm addicted to you.i just can't let go.
it hurts to know that you seldom reply to my messages
it hurts to know things that you need to know but you don't.

No comments: