Friday, May 18, 2007

the 347th day of the 15th year of my life

got back all of my results except chinese listening.
they're like crap lahh.got a b4 for my english when i should be getting A's.
flunked my a maths badly,got a miserable c6.humanities too,screwed up my SBQ.
my combined sciences too were crap.just a B4.lit another c6.total is errrrrrrr
4+4+6+2+6+6=28.can't get into JC. minus my CCA = 26
go poly is =20. whoa! can't even go banking and finance. crap crap crap!

played street just now.now i have cuts on my knees.first touch only kena tripped.
got really tired then just let the opponent win.guess need to improve on my close control.

didn't see you again.was just at your house downstairs.guess you're getting more and more busy.
don't even have time to just chat?reply to sms also can't.hais.nevermind.it's ok.i'm used to it.
i've said all i need to.the rest is up to you.

what else should i blog? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: