Tuesday, January 02, 2007

the 208th day of the 15th year of my life

we started as friends
but something happened inside of me
now i'm reading into everything
i've made it obvious
done everything to sing it
i've crushed on you so long, but on and on you get me wrong
i'm not so good with words
and since you never notice
let me tell you what makes a man
wanna give you all his heart
smile when you're around
cry when you're apart
if you know what makes a man
wanna love you the way i do
girl you gotta let me know

cause when i look at my life
how the pieces fall into place
it just wouldn't rhyme without you

when i see how my path
seems to end up before your face

so if i let you go
i would never know
what my life would be holding you close to me
will i ever see you smiling back at me
how will i know if i let you go?

fear of rejection kept my love inside
but time is running out
so damn my foolish pride

i don't care if you think i'm crazy
it doesn't matter if it turns out bad
i've got no fear of losing you
you can't lose what you never had

now i'm gonna confess
that i love you
i've been keeping it inside
feeling i could die
but if you turn away
baby it's ok
at least we had a moment
before we said goodbye




if anyone could notice, they're all song lyrics!
haha. 2nd day of the new year 2007
SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sec4 liao, but not ready to prepare for O levels!
hope "joss bush" comes and cancel all testings. haha
my hair is still long, my calf still as hard as rock, my hip still hurting
how can i go back to school and train???
and training's 3 times a week! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oh man. tang is our english and lit teacher!
if this isn't bad enough, sundal is our e maths teacher!!!!
well...........that's life. God will see us thru.
i wanna be a child psychologist!!!!!!if it's His will......
i feel the need to help others out there.
i feel the need to help the children who have problems yet do not have God to depend on.
i know it's not the normal me, but i told you. i'm changing.
ok. i guess i should go prepare for school. it might be quite some time till i update.



i think i'm addicted to you.......

No comments: