Monday, January 15, 2007

the 221st day of the 15th year of my life

Whoa.school started.argh.so many things happened.....
how i wish i could pour my heartfelt feelings out here,but i can't cause it's public.
waiting in the darkness for just the vibration of either of my 2 phones
but expectedly,they never came.
=((
&yes, it's hard to trust
but the funny thing is that we're both christians.
why are things in this state?
maybe it's God's way of making me more sensitive to those around me
maybe it's just that our characters clash
opposites repel more than attract right?


awwwwwwwwwww.i have crap teachers for the year that matters the most
for e maths,i keep worrying if she'll teach wrongly.
for lit, i doubt the teacher can really help.
oh my. i know i've really gotta rely on God to get me thru O's
i got like erm............so much to do in so little time.


argh.my distribution is crap.
i just realised that i need more practise on my distribution rather than my handling.
just work on m one-on-ones and reading of the game.
but most importantly, rely on God.
k i'm feeling tired...........
that's it for today.

No comments: