Wednesday, July 04, 2007

the 26th day of the 16th year of my life

in the hot and stuffy room....
i watched in silence, as my friends left me one by one....
they bade me farewell, and went their separate way......
i sat there reminiscing the past, contemplating the future...
soon after, i was all alone....





a piercing voice penetrated the deafening silence...
"joseph, come out..."
i knew this was it.... i was prepared for the worst....






















i sat down on the chair. DIE AH! CHINESE ORAL SO DIFFICULT!
and it sucks being the last. i had to suffer for so long..
then later have to help the examiners bring their cups of coffee down to the office.
lol i think i screwed it up big time, but i'll leave everything to God. only HE holds the future.
i'm so bored now; i'm in a dilemma.
should i play? or revise for my physics test?
or should i do my e maths? or or or...........
lol. today 1st lesson under ms ting tong. lol. she's MUCH BETTER than mrs fong.
lol. ok. i think i've "lol"-ed enough. tomorrow still have english prelim oral. argh!

No comments: