Monday, July 16, 2007

the 38th day of the 16th year of my life

God is great! despite some setbacks, He hath restored me.
He even let me think of this variation of a simple but important song:

whisper a prayer when you're weary
whisper a prayer when you're sad
whisper a prayer when you're happy
for He hears and answers prayers.

God answers prayer when we're weary
God answers prayer when we're sad
God answers prayer when we're happy
cause He hears and answers prayers.

Jesus may come when we're weary
Jesus may come when we're sad
Jesus may come when we're happy
so keep your heart in tune...

wonderful is our God.just when i thought i would be gracious if He took back something He gave, He proved me wrong! He did this by removing the close friendship i had with my friend.

i still value our friendship...i want it to be restored...


No comments: