Sunday, July 15, 2007

the Lamentations of Joseph...

18The LORD is righteous; for I have rebelled against his commandment: hear, I pray you, all people, and behold my sorrow: my virgins and my young men are gone into captivity.
21They have heard that I sigh: there is none to comfort me: all mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it: thou wilt bring the day that thou hast called, and they shall be like unto me.
8Also when I cry and shout, he shutteth out my prayer.
22It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
1Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
21Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.


why does it seem to happen?first her now you.what exactly is wrong with me?




Whisper a prayer in the morning,
whisper a prayer at noon.
Whisper a prayer in the evening;
to keep your heart in tune

Whisper a prayer when you're weary,
whisper a prayer when you're sad.
Whisper a prayer when you're happy;
for He hears and answers prayer



&i'm not gonna hate you.i can't bear to..

No comments: